Lemon juice with ginger
Date: 11 months ago
Lemon juice with ginger contains a high nutritional, therapeutic, and preventive value. Because it contains high levels of minerals, salts, vitamins, volatile oils, and antioxidants necessary for the health of the body, most notably; Vitamin (B complex, C, A), folic acid, riboflavin, potassium, calcium, sodium, zinc, iron, and phosphorus
- It reduces high blood pressure, maintains the health of the heart and blood vessels, and regulates the heartbeat, thus reducing the risk of heart disease and heart attacks.
- Regulates blood sugar level. Reduces cholesterol and harmful triglycerides.
- Activates liver functions.
- Calms menstruation pain and cramps, and treats ovarian cyst.
- It strengthens bones, enhances their density, reduces the risk of osteoporosis, and protects them from fractures.
- Strengthens and maintains teeth, improves gum health, and prevents bleeding.
- Cleanses the mouth, and rid it of bad odor-causing bacteria. Enhances the functioning of the nervous system.
- Sterilizes and soothes the pain of minor wounds, and relieves the pain of insect and bee stings.
- It protects the skin and skin from various factors, improves their health, gives them softness, freshness, and youth, delays the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines in the face, and prevents the appearance of dark spots.
- Detoxifies the body and promotes diuresis.
- It cleans the stomach from leftovers, treats indigestion, stimulates metabolism, digests fats, and burns excess calories, thus reducing weight, and removing accumulated fat in the abdominal area.
- Relieves vomiting and nausea, which accompany women during pregnancy.
- Provides the body with energy and activity to carry out vital operations and daily activities, and removes the feeling of lethargy and laziness.
- Reduces the risk of cancer, prevents the growth and spread of free radicals in the body; it contains a high percentage of antioxidants, and phenol compounds.
- Treats sore throat, tonsils, and expels phlegm. It enhances the functioning of the immune system, reduces the incidence of infectious diseases, and treats colds and influenza.
- Improves and regulates blood circulation in the body. Kidney and gallbladder stones crumbles.
- It treats infections, and rid the body of inflammatory bacteria.
- Enhances the body's ability to absorb and benefit from essential vitamins and minerals from food.
- Protects the body from anemia.
- 3 big spoons of sugar.
- Two teaspoons of grated fresh ginger.
- A glass of fresh lemon guice.
- Cold water
- Put the sugar in a bottle with a funnel.
- Put the grated ginger in a clean cup.
- Add lemon juice to ginger and mix.
- Add the resulting mixture to the sugar.
- Add cold water and close the bottle, then stir the ingredients until the sugar is completely dissolved.
- If the juice is used for weight loss, honey should be used instead of sugar
- The drink can also be prepared with hot water instead of cold